Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales (BUD) Fund
Maximum HK$2,000,000 for China and HK$2,000,000 for other countries including ASEAN, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Macao, and Georgia.
Maximum project duration 24 months
The government reimburses 50% of the expenditure incurred.
It can apply up to a 75% initial payment before the start of the project.
Get approval first before the start of the project.
The fund covers the following:
* Set up companies & offices overseas
* Employing staff
* Purchase equipment
* Register trademark \ patent
* Develop website\mobile apps\online platform
* Produce samples\marketing materials
* Promote and advertise business
* Employ consultants
* Participate in roadshows and exhibitions
Example of projects:
- Setting up business in overseas markets
- Strengthen sales team
- Expand domestic sales overseas
- Upgrade ERP system
- Produce marketing materials to upgrade brand equity